3 January 2011

Puppies at our breeder's kennel in February 2011

Our breeder, Mrs Monika Tauraseviciene at Romantika Whippets, will have two litters in February 2011.

The mothers are these daughter and mother:

Litter # 1 out of "Diva"
CH I'm Extravaganza Tik Romantika 
"Diva" pictured by Ramune Balciuniene on 2010.12.18 (c) http://www.absoliuti-idile.com/

"Diva" is the only daughter of C.I.B. BIS Multi CH Voie Lactee du Sac a Malices, and "Diva" is my absolute favourite along with Sobers Ingrid. I'm crazy for her shapes and "S"-curves of her body, she has perfect angulation and excellent size. Sire of this upcoming litter is Ch Rivarco Ultrarapid.


Litter # 2 out of "Viva"
C.I.B. BIS Voie Lactee du Sac a Malices
"Viva" pictured by Dominija Whippets

"Viva" is fantastic French import, she's a daughter of beautiful Rosella Hightower du Sac a Malices, and she possesses the best "Du Sac a malices" lines. She's extremely feminine and simultaneously very well-built female, her type is the one I admire, and I sincerely regret having no opportunity to become an owner of one of her pups. Sire of this upcoming litter is Rivarco Teller of Tales (sired by Ch Adagio Love Supreme out of Ch Rivarco Arwen).


If you are interested in these litters,
please contact Mrs Monika Tauraseviciene:

+370 686 21740

No comments: