6 April 2009

Spring is finally here!!! AND UPDATED WITH PICS!!!

Well, spring is here :) After cold march we have sunny April, yeah!

...And there is some changes in our life. Finally we have new flat - just about 500 m away from old one, but it is real flat with all things taht should be in a normal flat (did I mention, that for one year we both, me and Gella, lived in a hostel room with no facilities in it? probably I didn't...) Also new place is perfect: just 10 m - and you are in the park.... So, currently I'm on a 7th heaven, and Gella seems to join me :))

New pictures of Old Town and Gella...
1st day - not so sunny...
Our district's outskirts...


2nd day - The Sun!!!!

...and pretty Gella...

What a face!

----------------------------------------------
......::: Pictures by Eugenia Tovstukha :::......

No comments: